Thursday, August 18, 2016

Best Cheap Windows VPS in the WORLD

For several years I started to work with several VPS, at the beginning with Windows VPS plans with preinstalled SEO tools, and later with Windows VPS plans that had no software preinstalled.

Especially in last 2 years I changed several IT companies, and I suppose I know in that moment almost 90% (maybe more) beetwen almost all major Windows VPS providers in the world: from USA to Japan, from EU to China, from Canada to Australia and from Argentina to Iran...

I was so disperate to find a reliable Windows VPS plan for a reasonable price - in other words, I tried to find the best cheap windows VPS provider in the world, that's is the reason for I searched offers on markets like Iran or China (anyway, I was very dissapointed by VPS offers from these two countries).

Cheap Windows VPS that is more focused on RAM than CPU cores:

I could say that for a long time I used offers from Contabo and Leaseweb, and I considered for months that Contabo's VPS offers are the best cheap Windows VPS plans available in the world. And I'm still convinced they are... if you're focused more on RAM and less on vCPUs.

Actually, they have two main offers:
- HDD + SSD Boosted (from 6 to 30GB of RAM / from 2 to 6 vCPU);
- 100% SSD (from 12 to 50GB of RAM / from 4 to 10 vCPU).

Contabo's prices are incredible cheap:
click to enlarge


The only downside I had with them is that for two times I lost the OS after rebooting (I know, I didn't used/paid for a data security feature, but... but avoid to restart the VPS).

Cheap Windows VPS that is more focused on CPU cores than RAM (or on both):

But if your needs are more focused on the processing power and number of CPU cores, then the best cheap Windows VPS offer is availble here. I know this VPS provider for several years, when I used for several months a VPS with preinstalled SEO tools. Then I forgot about it for years, when recently I had to use some SEO tools, so I bought one VPS again. After a while, I realized that my SEO VPS can help me for using it as a Windows VPS with an enormous processing power.

Using a VPS with 4 x 3.29 GHz vCPU or even 8 x 3.29 GHz vCPU is like driving a Ferrari. Waw... I was shocked when I realized that my huge resource consuming software can run on a Ferrari Windows VPS - and it's very cheap...

These are their prices:
Best Cheap Windows VPS in the WORLD
click to enlarge
(you have to login to access the above VPS plans)

OK, now I'll let you to decide yourself what VPS provider is the best for your needs! Also, please don't forget to take a look to both companies' offers for dedicated servers - they are very cheap, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment